Termo–Simax Inženjering is a company established in 1992 by merging of Termoset and Simax. With over 20 years of experience and hundreds projects we have become specialized in the development of diaphragm type vessels. In the first place we have developed a bladder that have a particular form and shape with which it is possible to satisfy all requested measures and apply it in all types of steel tanks. This means that there are no restrictions in volume and pressure.
We have developed the following types of bladders:
– that support temperature up to 100ºC and for the application in HVAC
DIAPHRAGM TYPE HEAT STORAGE UNITS IN HVAC
– based on natural rubber and for application in vessels for potable water
DIAPHRAGM TYPE PRESSURE VESSELS IN WATER SUPPLY
– resistant to petroleum and oil products.
DIAPHRAGM TYPE PRESSURE VESSELS FOR OIL AND PETROLEUM PRODUCTS
Construction of these vessels and their applications are a relatively new technology. Diaphragm type systems operates on ratio between volume and pressure, and the elastic behaviour of flexible barriers (bladders) that perform a fixed distribution of volume. Characteristics mentioned above open a wide range of application such as surge vessels in water supply systems (pump stations), heat storage units in HVAC and pressure vessels in fire extinguishing systems, as well as agriculture irrigation systems.
At this point we emphasize main characteristics of Termo–Simax Inženjering equipment:
– all products of our company are original solutions that have been developed over many years of practice dealing with the development of diaphragm type systems and their applications in engineering,
– all products are made for the known customer or an investor,
– products can be manufactured in all requested pressure and size.
Alongside manufacturing Termo–Simax Inženjering is engaged in designing and engineering installations and systems as well as maintenance directly related to the use of our devices.